Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fulbright Hays 2008


This will be my personal blog about my trip to Greece and Bulgaria in the Summer of 2008. Several of you had asked if I would be blogging as I go. I can only say that I will try my best to do so.

I leave on May 28, 2008 for Chicago. There I will meet the rest of my group and do some pre-trip briefing with the Fulbright people. That will be exciting. I am certainly anxious to meet the rest of the group I will be spending the next six weeks with while we learn about Greece and Bulgaria.

I will try to upload some photos as we go but may have to have a larger page to do this on as photos take up a lot of space. I could put them on Facebook but I think that there is probably an easier site to post on.

I will close for now but will write more later.

Here is a picture from my last international trip to Poland.

No comments: